PTP4Ever

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A great Anti-Feminist Reader Comment by a Woman

I came across this great reader comment while reading just another one of those feminist opinion articles at YNET news. I think that this comment shows that some woman begin to understand that feminism is not only against the best interest of men, it is agaist the best interest of women as well.

Translation to English of the sarcastic hebrew comment:

Go to hell alll feminists!

Thank you so much for the strong women who have fought for the freedom of women in all fields of life so far, but please, feminists, leave some masculinity in the world. Nature is not making progress as fast as you are promoting your battles! You already want men to give birth, do shopping and babysitter, get the kids from the kindergarden whlie they are discussing their testicles overflow problems. I protest! Sorry, but a man
needs to be a man, and I am not the only woman who is attracted to men with masculine traits, and unfortunately lack of interest in shopping is part of the package. Or maybe I should be happy about it? Because I am a woman and nature has decided for me that women are collectors, and shine with hapiness when they see shops overloaded with goods, and especially happy when my partner is not there too see how I abuse my VISA card. Because of you feminists we both work full time and run the domestic matters almost by ourselves. In addition we are expected to be fresh and sensual, and don't tell me it's my problem, it is a problem common to many women, it is a compromise you make in order to live your life together with a partner you are interested in - period. And any feminist that would tell me that I am stupid for making this compromise, is probably bitter husbandless women that is still searching for the perfect men that would both be a CEO, a perfect father and a good girlfriend, a babysitter and eqaul partner in raising children, and a good lover as well. When Ido Rosenblum (Talent in a popular Israeli Trivia-like TV show, D.C) asked in "Monit Hakesef" a lesbian couple if they burn bras, they replied "We are not retards, just lesbians". This concludes my words.


תלכו לעזזל כל הפמיניסטיות!
תודה רבה לנשים החזקות שלחמו למען חופש הנשים בכל התחומים עד היום, אבל אנא מכן פמיניסטיות, תשאירו מעט גבריות בעולם, מה לעשות שהטבע אינו מתקדם במהירות בה אתן מקדמות את מלחמותיכן! אתן כבר רוצות שגברים יילדו, יעשו קניות ובייביסיטר, יאספו את הילדים מהגן תוך כדי שהם דנים בבעיית הגודש בביצים. אני מוחה!!! מצטערת, אבל גבר צריך להיות גבר, ואני לא היחידה שנמשכת לגברים בעלי תכונות גבריות, ולצערי חוסר עניין בקניות זה חלק מהחבילה, ואולי לשמחתי? כי אני אישה , והטבע שחליט בשבילי שאישה היא מלקטת, זורחת מאושר למראה החנויות העמוסות כל טוב ובעיקר שמחה שבן הזוג לא זוכה במראה הקשה של התעללות בויזה. בגללכן פמיניסטיות אנחנו גם עובדות במשרה מלאה וגם מנהלות משק בית כמעט לבד - עובדות 24/7 ובנוסף לכל זה מצפים מאיתנו להיות רעננות וחושניות, ואל תגידו לי שזו בעיה שלי, זאת בעיה של הרבה נשים, זאת פשרה על מנת לקיים חיים זוגיים עם מישהו שיש לך בו עניין - נקודה. ומי שתגיד לי שאני מפגרת שהתפשרתי היא בטוח רווקה מזדקנת שמחפשת את המושלם שלה שגם יהיה מנכ"ל, גם אב למופת גם חברה טובה, גם בייביסיטר ושותף מלא בגידול הילדים, וגם מאהב טוב . כאשר עידו רוזנבלום שאל במונית הכסף זוג לסביות מדליקות אם הן שורפות חזיות - הן ענו: "אנחנו לא מפגרות אנחנו רק לסביות" וזה מסכם את דבריי.
אישה |
12:50 | 10.03.10

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I would not want my man to be a girlfriend I want him to be my man so in working together with love an respect we complement each other in a way that makes us a better person and in which way we can accomplish much much more.
    But I do think that love an mutual respect and understanding ( which are automatically present when love is involved) are key features in any kind of relationships, but especially between man and women.
    I am a woman, I like women and I love men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article! Keep up the good job you are doing. I enjoy your blog very much.

    ReplyDelete

 
Mens Rights Activism Ring
Powered By Ringsurf